Invisalign is one of the most popular orthodontic treatments currently available.
The treatment comes in the form of transparent aligners that allow for orthodontic correction to progress practically unnoticed. This type of orthodontic treatment is particularly suited to adults as the aligners work quickly and discreetly to straighten the teeth.
Other benefits of having aligners instead of wires or brackets include:
· Easier cleaning and a lower risk of gum irritation
· Aligners are discreet (transparent) so often can’t be seen by others
· Treatment works by the replacement of aligners every 2 weeks, so patients do not feel the pain endured with wire braces.
Typically, the expected length of treatment ranges from 6 months to a year, with the aligners being replaced every 2 weeks, but varies from case to case. The aligners should be worn for around 20 to 22 hours per day for a maximum rate of success.
At Byfleet Dental Boutique we offer free consultations for Invisalign – just phone to book an appointment!
Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles is designed to cause as little discomfort as possible to the user and the treatment is designed to be quick. It offers the patient a discreet path to straighter teeth, which is courtesy of the tooth-coloured materials used for the brackets and wires. The advanced brace is designed for mild orthodontic cases and a good alternative to traditional fixed braces.
The Inman Aligner is a form of removable orthodontic treatment, which straightens the teeth quickly and is relatively pain-free. It works well for crowding or protrusion of the front teeth, gently guiding to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. There are several types of Inman Aligner currently available, which include:
· Traditional Inman Aligner which uses the front metal bar and the coil system on the back of the teeth.
· White Bow Inman Aligner has a white-coloured wire that is designed to blend in with the colour of the teeth, making it more discreet.
· Clear Bow Inman Aligner is for cosmetic purposes as the wire that runs the length of the front teeth is not included.
· Invisible Inman Aligner is a new treatment that makes use of an invisible retainer.
Cfast is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that is able to correct the alignment of the top and of the bottom front six teeth. It can also level and round out the arches to help get you that perfect smile.
Cfast uses both clear orthodontic brackets and tooth-coloured nickel-titanium wires. The nickel-titanium wires put gentle pressure on the brackets to level and align the teeth with minimal discomfort to the patient. Cfast takes less time than conventional orthodontics because it focuses only on the “social six”, the front teeth that most influence the smile.